VGB PowerTech Journal - Annual Overview 2019
The technical journal VGB PowerTech is a competent and internationally accepted publication for power plant engineering. It appears with 11 bilingual issues (German/English) annually. VGB PowerTech informs with technical/scientific papers and up-to-date news on all important questions of electricity and heat generation.
- Chemistry in power plants
- Autonomous operation of the DI-plant
- A trial of film forming substances at Staythorpe power station
- Turbidity measurement as trend monitor for particulate corrosion products
- Audit according to § 8a BSI-act – obligation for operators of the wind industry?
- IT security
- Research projects at RWE Power’s Coal Innovation Centre
- Electricity-to-electricity storage systems at power plant sites
- Sector coupling – Options and opportunities
- The final countdown of the IT security catalogue