VGB PowerTech Journal - Annual Overview 2020
The technical journal VGB PowerTech is a competent and internationally accepted publication for power plant engineering. It appears with 11 bilingual issues (German/English) annually. VGB PowerTech informs with technical/scientific papers and up-to-date news on all important questions of electricity and heat generation.
- Maintenance in power generation
- Innovative sector coupling and re-electrification
- Steam turbine: regularly checked, safe in operation!
- New methods for plant monitoring
- Experience with the T24 steel in GKM
- Chemistry in power generation
- Hydrogen as energy-carrier of the future?
- How can combustionrelated problems impact water/steam quality?
- Hot functional tests – passivation of a primary circuit
- Combustion of solid recovered fuels
- VGB Congress 2019
- Sector Coupling - buzzword or future of the energy supply
- The project ALIGN-CCUS – A contribution to the evolutive transformation process of energy and raw material supply by recycling carbon
- Leakage detection in power-plants based on passive acoustic imagining
- 36C3 – more questions than answers