Steam Turbines and Operation of Steam Turbines 2018 with technical exhibition6/7 June 2018 in Koblenz, Germany
Call for Papers
The VGB Conference "Steam Turbines and Operation of Steam Turbines 2018" takes place at Koblenz-Kongress „Rhein-Mosel-Halle“ in Koblenz/Germany on 6/7 June 2018.
This biennial event is addressed to all manufacturers, planners, operators, insurers and experts interested in technology and its environment, researcher and authorities.
Aim of the conference is to ensure the steam turbine operation on a high availability and effectiveness also in the future. Changes of the market and the reactions on the manufacturer and operator side as well as in the complete service sector make this experience exchange still more necessary.
The main issues are:
- Requirements for operating and maintenance
- ”Energiewende”: Correlations, Strategies, Chances for the fossil power plant market, Opportunities and advantages in the turbine operation, base load and grid stability
- Implementation and impact of the system stability ordinance
- Innovations in the area of control systems, Advantages of the technical possibilities in the digitalisation
- Analysis methods (CMS) and innovative methods
- Industry 4.0 – Influence of the steam turbine operation and maintenance
- Support of industrial turbines – Trend toward smaller-sized units
- Operation and revision of industrial steam turbines
- Quality assurance of new construction and revision (CCPP Combined cycle power plant)
- Operating experiences with new technologies
- Oil management
ExhibitionThe conference will be accompanied by an Exhibition, which gives exhibitors the opportunity to present their companies and/or products. If you are interested to participate at the technical exhibition please contact:
- Angela Langen
Phone: +49 201 8128 310