Call for Papers
Call to Submit Suggestions for Papers!
Submission deadline: 10 January 2020
This biennial event is addressed to all manufacturers, planners, operators, insurers and all professionals, researchers and decision-makers interested in technology and its environment.
The aim of this conference is to ensure the steam turbine operation in the future with high availability and good efficiencies with the help of the exchange of experience.
Changing political decisions and, not least, related changes in the market require corresponding adjustments on the manufacturer and operator side as well as in the entire service area.
Personnel change, young colleagues join in. Against this background, the exchange of experience can make its contribution for mastering the tasks facing us.
The main issues are:
- Damage caused by standstill, load change, partial load
- Quality assurance in new construction and revision
- Operating experience with new technologies
- Operation and overhaul of industrial steam turbines
- New concepts for maintenance and repair
- “Energiewende” (Energy transition): Opportunities and possibilities for the steam turbine
- Digitization in maintenance
The Conference language is German and English. Simultaneous translation is provided.
To fulfill our high quality standards, please understand that presentations with hidden marketing and emphasized product presentation cannot be taken into consideration.
Become part of the Conference "Steam Turbines and Operation of Steam Turbines 2020" and create actively an attractive and interesting programme. Submitt a proposal for a paper online by January 10, 2020!