VGB Conference "Steam Turbines and Operation of Steam Turbines 2016" with Technical Exhibition8/9 June 2016 in Dresden, Germany
Aim of the conference is to ensure the steam turbine operation on a high availability and effectiveness also in the future.
Changes of the market and the reactions on the manufacturer and operator side as well as in the complete service sector make this experience exchange still more necessary.The main issues are:
- Requirements for operating and maintenance caused by the “Energiewende”
- Operating experiences with new technologies
- Operation and revision of industrial steam turbines
- Quality assurance of new construction and revision (CCPP Combined cycle power plant)
- Oil management
This biennial event is addressed to all manufacturers, planners, operators, insurers and experts interested in technology and its environment, researcher and authorities.
ExhibitionThe conference will be accompanied by an Exhibition, which gives exhibitors the opportunity to present their companies and/or products. If you are interested to participate at the technical exhibition please contact:
- Flyer - Programme
Download Flyer [2.0 MB]
- For online registration please click here!
Maritim Hotel & Internationales
Congress Center Dresden
- Maps & Transportation
©Congress Center Dresden/Germany