Technical Committee Hydro Power Plants
The Technical Committee acts as a platform for exchange of experience about technical and environmental challenges. The activities are performed by different Technical Groups and Projects Groups dealing with special topics.
Its members are mainly part of the technical management in their companies and have a wide range overview about the technical and environmental requirements.
- Development to technical and environmental strategies and the supervision of the technical activities within VGB PowerTech Ι Hydro
Current Topics / Benefits of Members
- Coordination of operator interests to authorities and standardization bodies
- Reasoned counterstatements to excessive demands
- Statements regarding regulatory frameworks on technical equipment and operation of hydropower plants
- Fast response by evaluating and influencing dossiers
- Assistance with the applications
- Definition and documentation of the state of the art
- Support for legal applications