KELI 2018 with technical exhibition16/17 May 2018 in Potsdam, Germany
Call for Papers
Every two years, VGB PowerTech organises the KELI – Technical Conference on Electrical Engineering, I&C and IT Technologies. Operators and planners of all types of generation plants like conventional, nuclear and hydro power as well as renewable, decentralized and industrial generation are addressed.
Current questions and solutions can be presented in lectures and can be discussed with international experts from operators, manufacturers, insurers, authorities and universities. The presentations will be accompanied by an extensive exhibition of the manufacturers and an attractive supporting program, which will offer the best possible conditions for establishing and extending business and personal contacts.
The KELI 2018 will also be a platform to discuss the technical challenges caused by the current energy policy.
Main topics will be:
- The integration of renewable power generation into the grid (system stability, operation management (dispatch), market models).
- New challenges by Industry 4.0, digitization, IT security for engineers in electrical, process control and information technology.
We invite you to submit suggestions for lectures with the focus on the following topics:
- Flexible operation of generation plants in the changed grid and market situation, sector coupling
- Provision of system services
- New regulatory frame conditions and their consequences
- Technical developments in Electrical Engineering, I&C and Information Technology
- Operation, maintenance, monitoring, tests and lifecycle concepts
- IT Security
- Digitization, Industry 4.0, Big Data applications
- Phase-out period of generation plants - Models between load operation and decommissioning
Please submit your concise summary together with the name of the lecturer/author via E-mail by September 8, 2017. ein.
A forum will once again be organised for the young engineers of tomorrow, with sponsored travel, accommodation, board and conference documents for students.