Call for Papers
Submission deadline: 11 September 2019
Every two years, VGB PowerTech organzises the “KELI” one of the leading expert conference in energy supply. Operators, planners, service providers and suppliers of all generation plant technologies as well as universities, insurers and authorities are addressed. Current questions and solutions can be presented in lectures and discussed with international experts. The presentations will be accompanied by an extensive exhibition of the suppliers and an attractive supporting programme. Both offer the excellent oppertunities for an exchange of ideas and the expansion of business and personal contacts.
Our focus is on the following topics:
- Flexible operation of generation and storage plants in the changed grid and market situation
- Provision of system services
- New regulatory frame conditions and their consequences
- Technical developments in Electrical Engineering, I&C and Information Technology
- Operation, maintenance, monitoring, tests and lifecycle concepts
- IT Security
- Digitization, Industry 4.0, Big Data applications
Become part of the VGB KELI 2020 and create actively an attractive and interesting programme. Submitt a proposal for a paper online by September 11, 2019!