TG Network Codes
European and national activities directly at the interface between power plants and the grid, together with changes in political targets and in the grid technology and operation are having direct repercussions on the power plants (generation facilities).
The role of VGB is to react for technical issues in consultation processes or assistance in opinion-forming processes at the responsible bodies.
In individual cases for the pending topics one has to decide, if an individual VGB position have to be communicated to the relevant bodies, or cooperation with and contributions to comments by EURELECTRIC or BDEW are more appropriate.
- European Network Codes and national implementation
- Collaboration of VGB in the European Stakeholder Committees "Grid Connection" and "System Operation"
- Technical view and evaluation of legislative requirements
- L FCR– Load Frequency Control Reserves (System Services)
- FCR– Frequency Control Reserves (former Primary Control)
- FRR - Frequency Restoration Reserves (former Secondary Control)
- RR– Replacement Reserve (former Tertiary/Minute Reserve)