VGB Quality Award
Call for Proposals
The «VGB Quality Award» is a VGB PowerTech initiative to increase the awareness for the commercial value of quality and to highlight examples of suppliers who have delivered extraordinary quality in services and products. The «VGB Quality Award» has been extended and is now covering all electricity and heat generation technologies: hydro, wind energy, biomass, biogas, nuclear, oil-, gas- and coal-fired power stations, as well as storage technologies, and all kind of projects: new build, refurbishment, maintenance, or decommissioning.
Who may submit a proposal?
- All ordinary members of VGB PowerTech are invited to propose a supplier who has delivered a project of an outstanding quality.
What are the details of the award?
- VGB will award a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- The awarding ceremony for the first place will be part of the VGB Congress 2018 «Generation in Competition» in Munich-Unterschleissheim, Germany from 12/13 September 2018. Additionally the first place includes a publication option in the VGB PowerTech Journal.
- The 2nd and 3rd places will be named at the ceremony and published in the VGB PowerTech Journal.
- All awarded winners will be entitled to hold a presentation on one of the upcoming VGB Conferences/Workshops.
- The submitter of the award winning company will receive a complementary ticket for the VGB Congress 2018.
What are the evaluation criteria?
- Planning, implementation and organisation of the project.
- Realisation of health & safety standards.
- Adherence to schedule and budget.
- Customer information regarding problems and solutions.
- Description of the complete outcome of delivered quality.
Who is member of the professional jury?
- The proposals will be evaluated by a jury, consisting of members of the VGB «Technical Advisory Board».