Call for Proposals
The VGB Safety & Health Award has been established to increase the importance of “Safety & Health” in the power and heat generation sector.
Who may submit a proposal?
- All ordinary members of VGB PowerTech are invited to propose a project with an outstanding safety & health philosophy and implementation. Proposals of supplier projects in this way are also highly welcome!
- The VGB Safety&Health Award is awarded on the occasion of the VGB Congress 2018 - Power Generation in Transition
- The awarding ceremony will be part of the VGB Congress 2018 in Munich-Unterschleissheim/Germany, September 12, 2018.
- Additionally the first place comprises a publication option in the VGB PowerTech Journal.
- All awarded winners will be entitled to hold a presentation on one of the upcoming VGB Conferences/Workshops.
Who is member of the professional jury?
- The proposals will be evaluated by a jury, consisting of members of the VGB TC “Safety and Health at Work” and the VGB TG “Safety at Work and Occupational Health”.
- There is no right of appeal.
Nomination and Submission
- The right for proposal is shared by all ordinary VGB members.
- Proposals have to comprise:
- Proposal form
- copy of an informative document describing the proposal is based on
- Please submit your application online!
Please submit your nominations by 5th August 2018 to