Terms of participation/ Cancellation right
- The invoice will be mailed to you. No special confirmation will be issued. The participation ticket will be handed over in the conference office.
- Domestic and international recipients: In accordance with Article 4, Number 22 of UStG (German Sales Tax Law), the participant fees are tax free. The service rate will be shown in the invoice with VAT.
- The quoted participant fees are the prices for non-members and members of VGB PowerTech, the latter ones will only be applied if the participant chooses this option. VGB reserves the right to verify the status of the membership. The registration at conditions of a membership will only become effective if the participant is entitled to make use of the reduced fees for members.
- In order to ensure correct financial accounting, a Value Added Tax ID Number must be provided by participants/members of companies which have their registered office outside of the European Union. Unfortunately, the registration cannot be carried out without the provision of this number.
- Furthermore, please quote your order/reference number and the address for the invoice.
The online registration is a matter of a distance selling contract according to § 312 b I S.1 BGB (German Civil Code). Thus, you have the right of withdrawal according to §§ 312 d, 355 I BGB. Within 14 days from the day of the online registration you may cancel your registration without naming any cause. A cancellation by e-mail is sufficient. Otherwise please send your cancellation to:
VGB PowerTech e.V., Deilbachtal 173, 45257 Essen, Germany
The cancellation of your registration constitutes an obligation to refund according §§ 357 I, 346 I BGB, i.e. services already received have to be returned. In return fees already paid will be refunded.
Reallocation/WithdrawelOn cancellation the following fees are charged:
Participants of the event
|Up to 14 days prior to the conference||EUR 50.00|
|14 days prior to the conference||100 %|
Participants of the Exhibition
|Up to 4 weeks prior to the conference||50 %|
|4 weeks prior to the conference,
on non-attendance or cancellation on the day of conference
Only written cancellation is accepted.
The attendance fees include the performances that are stated in the description of the event.
Data Protection Notice
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains which personal data we collect and how we use them. VGB PowerTech e.V. and VGB PowerTech Service GmbH collect data via application form. Data may also be collected by using our services. All data are collected and used according to the applicable data privacy laws. Event documents , including booklets etc. comprise a list of all participants, stating name, surname, title, function, company and place of residence of participants. Photographs and films taken during the event will be used in VGB publications, external media and the internet. As our customer, we will also inform you about our services. This communication by e-mail or post is limited to the framework given by the applicable law.
If you disagree that VGB PowerTech e.V. and VGB PowerTech Service GmbH use your data for future communications and marketing purposes, please send an e-mail or fax to VGB PowerTech e.V. or VGB PowerTech Service GmbH. You have also the right of access to the data, stored in respective to your person.